Sunday, February 15, 2009

Coraline + Pikmin 2 or something

Today, I went to see Coraline. In glorious computer 3D of epic! Now, I haven't read the book (though I probably will now), so I can't judge it based on that, but I really liked the movie. It seemed like it was really well adapted. Just about the only problem I had with it was the animation had some choppy parts, especially at the beginning... however, it seemed like it actually might have been on purpose, as the entire movie seemed claymation-esque. I really did like the movie, though. Especially the story.

...Still not as good as WALL-E, though. :P

Oh, and just recently I beat Pikmin 2. Which is saying something, since I've had it since, like, its initial release. Which was ages ago. Well, technically I had done the first part of the game ages ago, but had never finished the main story part two or gotten all the treasures. Which I did. And I must say, the final boss is EPIC. It wasn't too hard (probably in part due to the fact that I started that game when I had the terrible moral of playing games with the guide in my lap the entire way) but required a lot of startegy and was just... pretty cool overall.

...Still have to beat Challenge Mode though. DANG Challenge Mode. HATE IT. >_>

---

Currently actively playing:
Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Elite Beat Agents
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

No comments:

Post a Comment